Welcome to Another Edition of " The Obvious Chronicles "
It's obvious . . .
* that a well-educated population will better support an innovative and creative society;
* that a healthy population will better support a productive and prosperous society;
* that acting counter to those two obvious facts is, in fact, STUPID
So, given those facts, why is Canada:
* 5th out of the G8 countries in life expectancy,
* next to last in infant mortality,
* next to last in number of doctors per capita
*not even in the top five for education spending per capita or as a % of GDP, for all countries?
Harper, Ignatieff, Layton, McGuinty, et al . . . it's obvious your priorities are, shall we say, skewed
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Socio-Politco-Whacko Stuff.